kin is the largest and most vital organ in our body. It is the first level of defense against all external bodies and hence it is absolutely essential to keep it clean and healthy. Healthy skin leads to healthy mind and body. It is important to maintain your skin in topnotch condition so as to help it do its job properly and also prevent occurrence of various disorders like wrinkles or cancer.
It is best to remember that hygiene is much more than smelling good and involves keeping your body clean. This includes keeping your skin clean as this is the most exposed part of your body and perhaps the most susceptible too. Following are some daily skin cleansing tips. Sounds good? Check more to learn about best filler for face volume
- Firstly, be simple and use gentle products that are inexpensive to cleanse your skin.
- Secondly, it is important that you start early if you want healthy skin in your old age. Protect your skin today so as to have healthy and vital skin tomorrow.
- Avoid using harsh cleansers and stick to mild ones. Harsh cleansers use chemicals that rob your skin of its natural proteins and oil and make it dry. In addition, never use soaps with deodorants on your face as these contain harsh chemicals that are bound to cause irritation and block your pores.
- Always ensure you wash your face with lukewarm water. Hot water dehydrates the skin while cold water dries the skin and hence both should be avoided.
- Always be nice and gentle with your skin, even when exfoliating. Do not rub very hard as it will do more harm than good.
- Always tone your skin but use a good toner that has alpha hydroxyl acids and glycolic acid but never those with alcohol or those marked as photosensitive.
- Moisturizing is very important as this helps replenish the water that is lost and also prevents further loss of water by sealing the moisture to the skin. Pure vitamin E oil or aloe vera oil are the best moisturizers. Both are available in liquid form or in the alternative you can break a capsule and apply the oil, especially under your eyes as they are the most vulnerable part of your body.
Finally, it is important that you take good care of your skin because it is a very important body organ and there is nobody who can take care of it for you.